The WreckFest replace 2.12 patch notes have been unveiled by Bugbear, introducing a brand new crossover with the basic racing collection Carmageddon, which brings additional tracks and a brand new reward automotive. If you’re taking part in on PS5, you then’ll have to seize WreckFest replace 1.012.
Read up on all of the WreckFest Carmageddon content material under, by way of the game’s official forums.
- Added two new environments from Carmageddon: Bleak City and Devil’s Canyon.
Both new environments characteristic a race monitor and a free roam surroundings greatest appropriate for deathmatches, and moreover Bleak City additionally has a reverse race format in addition to a devoted demolition area.
- New event season: Carmageddon.
- New event reward automotive: Eagle-R.
- (XBSX) Improved framerate for extra secure 60 fps.
- (PC) Improved reliability of save information dealing with.
- (PC) Game not crashes to deadly error every time save information is corrupted.
- (PS4) Creating a public foyer now works correctly.
- (PC) Steam networking asserts are not displayed within the server console.
- (PC) Performance points in multiplayer.
- (PC) Dedicated server at the moment suffers from a extreme reminiscence leak, most certainly inflicting the server to crash finally.
- (PC) Hosting in-game doesn’t at the moment work (neither Internet or LAN), please use the devoted server within the meantime.
- (PC) In-game ping at the moment shows ~30 ms an excessive amount of, which means that your precise ping is ~30 ms much less.
- (PC) Server message just isn’t being displayed.