The Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error is preventing players from connecting to a multiplayer server. Many players have faced this error while trying to start a new game, reporting that the server crashes and displays the “Game Creation Failed Error” message. The recently launched survival role-playing game (RPG) has seen over a million downloads worldwide, with the high traffic causing glitches in the game servers.
Developed by Keen Games, this game might not let you enter a server for multiple reasons. Potential causes for the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error include network connectivity, technical glitches, and software interface, among other issues.
This article discusses all the potential causes for the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error, and how you might be able to solve them.
Causes for the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error
Here are the potential reasons for the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error:
- Server Permissions: You may fail to join a server due to certain permission settings selected by the server host.
- Technical glitches: The game is new in the gaming market. Hence, glitches and bugs can sometimes ruin your gaming experience due to high traffic. The technical glitches in the game or the game’s server could lead to the error.
- Dedicated Server tool shortcut: Launching the Enshrouded server tool application from the shortcuts may lead to permission issues and cause the creation failure.
- Network connection: An unstable internet connection or poor network on your side could potentially lead to game creation failure.
- Complex password: Excessive use of Apostrophe and Asterisk characters or complexity in server passwords may trigger the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error.
- Software interface: Multiple applications running in the background may interfere with the server connectivity.
- Different game versions: Differences in the game versions among players and the server may create compatibility problems, causing the creation error.
Solutions for the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error
You can fix the potential causes with the three solutions given below:
Run Enshrouded as administrator
You must open the game as administrator and ask the server host to do the same. It will help prevent issues related to the server. Follow the steps to run it as an administrator:
- Right-click on the Enshrouded icon in your Steam Library.
- Select the Manage button and click on the Browse local files option.
- Right-click on the application “enshrouded.exe” and select Properties.
- After that, a new window will appear. Navigate to the Compatibility tab and click on the box that says, “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Click on Apply and close the window.
- Run the game and try joining a server.
Ask the server host to launch the Enshrouded Dedicated Server directly
Launching the Enshrouded Dedicated Server tool through a shortcut might create a permission settings problem. To do so, ask the server host to launch the game directly from the main folder. Here’s how you do it:
- Right-click on the Enshrouded Dedicated Server tool in the Steam Library.
- Select the Browse Local Files option in the Manage tab.
- Run the application of the server tool directly from the folder.
Put a basic password
In this third solution, you must make sure to put a basic password for the server. Avoid using complex characters and only use letters or numbers for creating the password. Many players found this method to be an effective solution to the creation failure in Enshrouded.
You can also check out our other guides on Enshrouded: