(*26*) Games has launched the Call of Duty Vanguard replace 1.17 (PS5 model 1.017), and that is for Season 3 “Classified Arms.” Players can anticipate a brand new multiplayer map, the Trophy System to be rolled out for multiplayer and extra. Read on for the COD Vanguard April 26 patch notes.
Call of Duty Vanguard Update 1.17 Patch Notes | Call of Duty Vanguard Update 1.017 Patch Notes | Call of Duty Vanguard Season 3 Classified Arms Patch Notes | COD Vanguard April 26 Patch Notes:
Update #2: Sledgehammmer Games has launched the complete patch notes:
- NEW: Mayhem
- This Nineteen Fifties film set is constructed for fast-paced fight. Jump into the Mayhem 24/7 Playlist initially of Season Three!
- Adjusted the P1 Hardpoint location to stop gamers from capturing and contesting from an unintended location.
- Eagle’s Nest
- Addressed a difficulty that triggered graphical corruption close to the Library.
- Players can now not use the Deployable Cover Field Upgrade to stop different gamers from climbing the ladder on the LST Ship.
- Sub Pens
- Attack Dogs will now not get caught exterior of the playable space.
- Footstep audio will now correctly play when gamers stroll on the grate flooring within the Maintenance space.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Announcer’s voice traces typically didn’t match the present recreation occasions.
- Arms Race
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers inside the blast radius of a Base weren’t correctly notified.
- Destructible partitions on the Castle Base are actually correctly broken by the Demolition Charge Lethal Equipment.
- Corrected the seize level boundaries at Base E to stop gamers from capturing from an unintended location.
- Players will now not lose a Lethal Equipment after buying a Field Upgrade from a Buy Station.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Base gates couldn’t be broken after deploying a Motorbike.
- Improved the Tank’s potential to traverse the terrain.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Operators wouldn’t be aligned with the Motorbike whereas driving it.
- Friendly Base gates will now not turn into caught after a participant detonates the Goliath Field Upgrade.
- Weapons geared up with the Wreck Proficiency Attachment will now deal elevated injury to partitions, gates, and automobiles.
- Stability & Exploits
- Addressed a difficulty that triggered a deadly error crash when gamers be part of an in-progress match.
- Increased the gap at which enemies will be seen to stop engagements the place a participant is seemingly invisible.
- Addressed an exploit the place gamers might survive out of the playable space utilizing automobiles.
- Addressed an exploit that triggered gamers to turn into invulnerable when there are not any lives remaining.
- Addressed an exploit the place gamers might get hold of an unintended quantity of Nebula Crates.
- Ranked Play Leaves Beta
- A particular observe to say THANK YOU to everybody who took half within the Season Two Beta. The information and suggestions we collected all through the Beta resulted in lots of fixes and enhancements and have been vital to the success and future of Ranked Play. Keep the suggestions coming! – Treyarch
- Season 3 Skill Rating Reset
- Players’ Skill Ratings have been reset initially of Season 3.
- Play 5 Skill Evaluation Matches to earn a Season 3 Skill Rating and get positioned right into a Skill Division & Tier.
- Initial Skill Rating placement has modified in Season 3. Therefore, after their 5 Skill Evaluation matches, some gamers might discover that they get positioned under the place they have been initially positioned initially of the Season 2 Beta.
- Win matches after your preliminary placement to earn SR and advance your Skill Division & Tier over the rest of the Season.
- Season 3 Top 250 Skill Division & Leaderboard
- The Season 3 Top 250 Skill Division and Ladder will go reside on May 4th, one full week into Season 3, to present gamers time to earn a Season 3 Skill Rating and advance by divisions.
- Fixed the “Cricket Glitch” that was inflicting some gamers to have decreased efficiency and chirping noises on some maps.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Ranked Play Camo Rewards would sometimes unequip.
- Inactive gamers will now be kicked from Ranked Play matches, making them eligible for Suspension or Ladder and Skill Rating penalties.
- Added Berlin Control to the Ranked Play map rotation.
- UI Updates
- Skill Division Tiers now use Roman Numerals as an alternative of Numbers (Elite V, Elite IV, Elite III, Elite II, Elite I).
- Once unlocked, Ladder Event Rewards accurately seem as unlocked on the My Career Rewards display.
- All gamers can now see and preview the Ranked Legend Solange Operator Skin Reward on the “Division Rewards” tab on the Rewards Screen, regardless of their present Skill Division.
- Victory Flames now show behind Rank Icons on the Ladder and Top 250 Leaderboard when earned.
- Updated the Top 250 Skill Division icon utilized in numerous places.
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting Skill Division icons to be incorrectly offset from participant Rank icons on some screens.
- The Volkssturmgewehr Assault Rifle is now restricted in Ranked Play.
- The (*26*) melee weapon is restricted in Ranked Play.
- This weapon will be chosen in Loadouts however will unequip/seem restricted upon getting into matchmaking and changed with the Ratt in-game.
- Season 3 Ranked Play Rewards
- Players can earn the next rewards in Ranked Play throughout Season 3:
- Pro Issue Automaton – Finish Top 5 in a Ladder Event
- Pro Issue SMG Charlie – Win 50 Ranked Play Matches
- Season 3 Ladder Champion – Finish 1st in a Ladder Event
- Season 3 Ranked Veteran – Win 100 Ranked Play Matches
- Good Game – Finish Top 10 in a Ladder Event
- Dap Up – Win 25 Ranked Play Matches
- Defuse You Lose – Win 10 Ranked Play Matches
- Season 3 Ranked Competitor – Complete 5 Skill Evaluation Matches
- Earn an Animated Skill Division Emblem on the finish of Season 3 to mirror your highest Season 3 Skill Division
- Players can earn the next rewards in Ranked Play throughout Season 3:
- Ranked Play Matchmaking
- Updated Ranked Play matchmaking guidelines to scale back the probability of receiving a high-ping match with gamers from a distinct area.
- NEW: Mateo Hernandez (Harpy)
- Mateo was born into a big immigrant household in Texas, dreaming of changing into a civil engineer. He joined the Navy throughout World War II, preventing as a tail gunner within the Pacific. After witnessing rising prejudice and racism in opposition to his individuals following the battle, Meteo threw himself into campaigning for his individuals, talking out in opposition to these injustices in addition to serving to reunite households throughout the Mexican border.
- NEW: Florence Carter (Harpy)
- Born and raised in Alabama, Florence dreamed of representing her nation as a fighter pilot since she was just a little lady. During WWII, she was decided to make these desires come true, however was turned away from these alternatives attributable to each her gender and her race. After the battle, the SOTF acknowledged her expertise and keenness for being within the sky and Florence has flown as a rescue helicopter pilot for them ever since.
- Bug Fixes
- Snoop Dogg’s physique will now not float after loss of life.
- Beatrice, Constanze, and Padmavati are now not silent whereas mantling, touchdown, and performing different actions.
- Addressed an exploit that triggered Operator heads to vanish when utilizing the Top Break Pistol with sure Attachments.
- NEW: Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle)
- Accurate and dependable with best-in-class fireplace fee, this AR will be outfitted to exceed in CQC or long-range fight situations.
- Unlocked with Battle Pass at Tier 31.
- NEW: M1916 (Marsman Rifle)
- A semi-automatic rifle with a mix of energy and fireplace fee. Impressive at any vary within the fingers of a succesful marksman.
- Unlocked with Battle Pass at Tier 15.
- NEW: (*26*) (Melee)
- A software designed for breaking stone, although it really works equally effectively on enemy bones in a punch.
- Unlock Challenge: Get a Multikill with a Melee Weapon in 15 totally different matches.
- NEW: Skål Crusher (Melee)
- A software normally used to cut aside wooden; it might probably additionally chop aside enemies or be thrown at them.
- Unlock Challenge: Get 5 Melee Weapons kills in 15 accomplished matches.
- Volkssturmgewehr (Assault Rifle)
- Shells will now not stop to eject from the Weapon after sustained fireplace.
- Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle (Sniper Rifle)
- 22mm ZAC Rapid (Barrel)
- Slightly decreased fee of fireplace.
- 22mm ZAC Rapid (Barrel)
- Ice Axe (Melee)
- Addressed a difficulty that prevented throwable Melee Weapons from being thrown whereas the Aim Down Sights button is held.
- Camo Challenges that require Headshots or Longshots are actually correctly tracked.
- Progress towards unlocking the Plague Diamond Camo in Zombies is now correctly tracked.
- Added unlock challenges for the Season Two Battle Pass weapons.
- S-Mine 44 (Tactical)
- Addressed a difficulty that triggered the S-Mine 44 to jitter and repeatedly play sound results upon placement.
- Fortified (Tactics)
- Bomb website explosions in Search & Destroy will now kill gamers who’ve Fortified geared up.
- NEW: Trophy System
- Deployable autonomous protection system that destroys as much as three close by items of gear and projectiles.
- Available to all gamers upon logging in for the primary time throughout Season Three.
More on Trophy System
When we launched Vanguard final 12 months, our preliminary tuning on Lethal Equipment deemphasized their lethality in fight, focusing our fight on gun talent. With new explosive gear added in Seasonal updates and clear participant suggestions indicating its attraction, it turned obvious that the Trophy System ought to make its debut.
Upon deployment, the Trophy System will shield its instant radius from the next incoming and pre-established objects for a restricted time. Notably, the Throwing Knife is an exception to those defenses as a result of high-risk, high-reward nature of this Lethal Equipment.
- Incendiary Grenade
- Sticky Bomb
- MK2 Frag Grenade
- Gammon Bomb
- Demolition Charge
- Molotov Cocktail
- No. 69 Stun Grenade
- MK V Gas
- S-Mine 44
- Decoy Grenade
- Ammo Box
- Trophy System
- Field Mic
User Interface & Experience
- Party member Operators will now maintain the right showcase Weapon throughout the foyer stroll sequence.
- Proximity indicators are now not displayed on the HUD for the Sticky Bomb Lethal Equipment in Hardcore modes.
- Arms Race, Control, and Patrol are actually correctly tracked within the Combat Record.
- Improved the scrolling performance of the Friends and Recent Players lists.
- Corrected the problem descriptions for the NZ-41 Survivalist and Type 11 Death Artist Camo Categories.
- Addressed a difficulty that triggered participant microphone indicators to vanish.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- VFX and Animation go accomplished for Weapon Blueprints, Finishing Moves, Charms, and different Bundle objects.
- Addressed points with some Attachment cosmetics that prevented the Attachment from being geared up.
- Addressed cases of Operator skins and Blueprints blocking scope visibility. When aiming down sights.
- Tracer Pack: Snoop Dogg Operator
- Cigar gentle will now not disappear on the finish of the “Hit This, Fam” MVP Highlight animation.
- Operators geared up with the “Finishizzle Movizzle” Finishing Move will now not observe fingers clipping by face.
- Snoop Dogg’s nostril now not clips by his masks within the “Tactical Toke” Highlight Intro animation.
- Mecha Menace Mastercraft
- Addressed a difficulty with the Mechanized Blueprint wherein Reactive Inspect didn’t operate correctly.
- Forbidden Sacrifice
- Corrected the positioning of Operator fingers whereas the Spinebuster Blueprint for the Sten SMG is held.
- Season Three
- M1916 and Nikita AVT accessible in Zombies loadouts as soon as unlocked within the Season Three Battle Pass.
- New Weapon Unlock Challenges added to Zombies for the KG40, Whitely, (*26*), and Skål Crusher.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Deadshot Covenant was not at all times shifting weapon crosshairs to an enemy headshot location.
- Season Challenges
- New Season Challenges accessible initially of Season Three.
- Addressed a difficulty the place an incorrect icon was showing when finishing the Amaguerra 43 unlock problem.
- Addressed a difficulty that allowed a participant already geared up with the Ray Gun to accumulate a second Ray Gun from the digging aspect quest on Terra Maledicta.
- Addressed numerous stability points associated to utilizing Artifacts at increased rounds.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers geared up with a melee weapon and deadly gear could be holding the gear like a weapon after being revived.
- Addressed numerous visible and animation points with thrown melee weapons in Zombies.
Dedicated Server Pause
- Addressed a difficulty the place accessing sure menus might unpause the sport.
Update: (*26*) Games has introduced that the patch notes will likely be accessible because the content material is rolled out! Once we’ve got the official patch notes, we’ll you’ll want to replace this put up accordingly.
#Vanguard Season Three begins tomorrow at 9 AM PT.
Upon logging into Season Three for the primary time, all gamers will likely be granted the brand new Trophy System Field Upgrade; no problem completion required!
Stay tuned for the Patch Notes and Blog as the brand new content material is made accessible.
— (*26*) Games (@SHGames) (*3*)
While (*26*) Games has not launched the official patch notes, listed below are the confirmed new stuff incoming for Season 3 per Activision:
New to Vanguard
- Mayhem Map, Trophy System Coming at Launch. Tower over your opponents and a mock metropolis in a brand new small-sized map, utilizing the Trophy System to defend your squad from incoming projectiles.
- A New Ranked Season Begins. Begin a brand new ascent to the Top 250 as you earn new Weapon Blueprints, Camos, Charms, and extra in Ranked Play.
- The Road Ahead for Vanguard Zombies. In addition to twenty new Season Challenges and the introduction of contemporary Battle Pass weaponry, Treyarch has shared their plans for the long run of Vanguard Zombies.
New to Vanguard and Warzone
- Powerful Marksman Rifle and Fast-Firing Assault Rifle Lead New Prototypical Armaments. The M1916 and Nikita AVT, beforehand labeled for even essentially the most elite Operators, will quickly be an element of your arsenal. Also: get your fingers on a brand new SMG and (*26*) Games’ favourite melee weapon later this season.
- S.O.T.F. 008 Descends on Caldera. Mateo Hernandez, Florence Carter, and Kim Tae Young make up this new activity pressure. Learn about Captain Butcher’s newest recruits and what they convey to battle throughout this season.
For these additionally taking part in Call of Duty Warzone, Season 3 for the battle royale will likely be out tomorrow, April 27, with the massive Godzilla and Kong crossover (known as Operation Monarch) out on May 10.
Once the complete patch notes are out, we’ll replace the put up, so hold an eye fixed out for it.
Source: Sledgehammer Games