Part of the VPS Veritas Group, Emsys Maritime is a Queens Award-winning company, based in Altrincham. We supply market leading maritime technology products and services and are a leading player in helping the maritime industry decarbonise.
We are currently looking to recruit a fixed term (12 months) Office Manager to join our Award-Winning team.
Reporting to the divisional Vice President, the successful candidate should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with a pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude. The ability to manage a varied workload and ensure deliverables are completed accurately and on-time is an essential requirement.
- Preparation of monthly payroll information
- Support internal bookkeeping regarding credit control, accounts payable, accounts receivable, pension arrangements and VAT
- Liaise with Group finance on finance related matters
- Uploading payments and other general banking related activities
- Preparing agent commission summaries
- Expense authorization
- Negotiation and renewal of business Insurances
- HR activities including holiday and absence administration and policy development as required including liaising with Group HR and our contracted HR support contractor
- Supporting the divisional Vice President with administrative duties
- Maintaining GDPR and other mandatory compliance requirements
- Preparation, renewal and submission of statutory documents
- HSQE activities relating to office based staff
- Preparation of sales and marketing support materials, assisting in conference organisation and commercial business travel
- Renewal of utilities, phone contracts and other business-related tasks
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / office administration systems
- Supporting other office-based staff during vacation periods
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 + years prior experience in similar Office Manager positions
- Excellent communicator building strong relationships with suppliers, customer and colleagues
- Have strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- XERO Accounts experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations
- Experience with UK HR processes and legislation
- Prior UK payroll experience.
- Key attention to detail
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Competitive base salary