Job Title Database Developer/Business Functional Analyst
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President
Location New York, NY
As a Database Developer/Business Functional Analyst in the Trust and Agency Services- Solvas Collateral Loan Obligation processing, you will focus primarily on business requirements definition, data modeling, business process design (functional solution) and functional testing. You will help to drive the transformation to new strategic solutions by partnering with key senior stakeholders across Technology and the Business to develop solutions that directly impact Client relationship and revenues. Deutsche Bank is investing heavily in the Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) business and the related technology, which means we are investing in you. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. You will become Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the aligned applications and provide hands-on troubleshooting
What We Offer You
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift and volunteer programs
What You’ll Do
- Understand Business / client requirements and develop convincing ideas and solutions to meet expectations
- Define the new data model and database design, as well as the relevant use cases / Business scenarios to test the solution
- Support application engineering teams to ensure the solution developed meets requirements, while ensuring key business scenarios are successfully tested prior to deployment into Production
- Become resident Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the applications providing hands-on troubleshooting analysis
- Direct engagement with the Trust & Agency Services (TAS) Chief Investment Officers (CIO)-1 Managing Director
- Work closely with the Operations Vice President (VPs) and their staff to define requirements and execute tests , as well as Directors and Vice Presidents in the Business to define strategy
Skills You’ll Need
- You should have a strong focus on delivery, understanding business processes within the Collateral Loan Obligation space to develop efficient, low touch solutions
- Strong data and business analytical capability, to understand Business needs and develop convincing solutions
- Ability to define high quality functional solution designs & use cases
- Ability to design and execute functional test cases and data models
- Knowledge of MS Structured Query Language (SQL) and related database technologies
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiating & stakeholder management skills
- You should be enthusiastic, confident, a good team player who is able to work unsupervised and capable of making informed decisions to meet project deadlines
- Understanding of Agile working model, sprint cycle, ability to support frequent releases
- Strong MS SQL background
- Working knowledge of JIRA
It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $85,000 to $140,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate’s skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration.
Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank’s California Privacy Notice please email [email protected] .
Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That’s why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more!
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .