A brige between United States and Latin American markets.
July 19, 2023
The event will generate an impact on the digital economy of the region over US$ 1000 million through its more than 100,000 square feet of Expo with +200 booths, 7 state-of-the-art Conference rooms, + 5000 attendees CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CDOs, CISOs, CFOs, Innovation leaders, digital transformation of Banks, Telcos, Retails, Industries (Mining, Manufacturing, Transport, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Energy), and Government Authorities from +50 countries.
- In the Tradeshow you will be able to meet with CEOs / VPs of leading global / local technology companies such as: AWS, Oracle, Alldatum, Adobe, Glia, Clevertap, ManageEngine, Incode, Cloudhesive, Okta, LexisNexis Risk, Paraty Tech, Evertec, GlobalLogic, These, Xius, Zoho, Zebra and more.
- +100 CONFERENCES IN 7 SPECIALIZED FORUMS ,the event has more than 100 conferences structured in specialized forums as;
- Expo Conferences
- International Seminar
- C-Level Digital Banking and Fintech Forum.
- C-Level Digital Transformation Forum
- C-Level 5G , IoT & Telco Forum
- C-Level Venture Capital & Private Equity Forum
- e-Government & Smart Cities Forum
And this year in Miami the event will have 2 additional Conferences Forums, Specialized in Artificial Intelligence, Crypto, Bitcoin & Blockchain.
- 1 to 1 Business Meeting: is one of the most interesting activities for Exhibitors and Attendees, through an state of the art networking app and official networking areas, the +5000 attendees from 50 countries can schedule 1-to-1 meetings during the congress, in person and online, under specific objectives, filtering profiles by name, position, company and areas of interest.
Gabriela Rivera Guadarrama
Communications Manager, America Digital
Phone: +1 786 857 5663
Mobile: +52 55 2848 7920
Email: [email protected]
Share article on social media or email: