TalesWorlds has launched Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord replace 1.07, which is for patch v1.0.3! Players can count on a number of adjustments throughout single-player and extra. Read on for the whole Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord January 19 patch notes under, alongside the patch notes for beta patch model 1.1.0!
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Update 1.07 Patch Notes | Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Update v1.0.3 Patch Notes | Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord January 19 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash that occurred on screens with thumbnails.
- Fixed a devoted server crash that occurred attributable to knowledge corruption in relation to corpse creation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred as a result of AI basic formation not being positioned accurately firstly of siege battles.
- Fixed a crash that occurred as a result of animation system.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after battles.
- Fixed a crash that occurred attributable to with the ability to enter cities throughout a siege.
- Fixed a crash that occurred attributable to a modding-related bug even after fully eradicating all mods / reinstalling the sport.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the participant was navigating by way of stock, encyclopedia or social gathering display.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when utilizing mods that had dot characters of their module title.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on PS5 attributable to a reminiscence concern.
- Fixed a reminiscence leak that occurred when returning to the principle menu.
- [PS] Fixed a bug that induced a save to get corrupted when overwriting save recordsdata. Old saves may nonetheless be corrupted when overwriting (this consists of auto-save), so be sure that to create a brand new save file (select “save as”) for any present saves that you just wish to safeguard.
- [PS] Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of corrupted save recordsdata.
- [PS4] Reduced the save file restrict from 32 to 16 to permit for bigger recordsdata with out corruption.
- If you’ve greater than 16 save recordsdata, this won’t delete your recordsdata. It will solely stop you from creating new recordsdata till you’re under 16 once more. You can overwrite all present recordsdata.
- Siege Engine Changes
- Decreased the minimal firing vary of all mangonels, permitting them to shoot nearer targets. This additionally makes increased partitions not so detrimental for defending mangonels.
- Regular mangonels with a number of projectiles
- Increased the variety of projectiles.
- Decreased the single-hit harm of every stone.
- Decreased the harm space of every projectile.
- Regular mangonels are nonetheless efficient towards troops however now not overshadow their hearth mangonel counterparts.
- Fire mangonels
- Slightly elevated the world of impact.
- Increased the harm discount in direction of the sides of the hit space.
- Increased the hit harm of a projectile.
- It’s tougher to hit enemy engines or formations with them compared to the common mangonel however the payout is a lot better. Not each unit hit by the hearth mangonel will die as a result of elevated harm discount in direction of the sides of the hit space.
- AI concentrating on behaviour of mangonels
- Mangonels now prioritize the battering ram and siege towers when selecting a goal. Afterwards, they attempt to assault clumps of enemies.
- Fire mangonels now primarily goal enemy troops.
- Increased the variety of projectiles.
- Decreased the single-hit harm of every stone.
- Decreased the harm space of every projectile.
- We are engaged on additional enhancements to them.
- Battering rams and siege towers
- Increased the hit factors of battering rams and siege towers (to compensate for the decreased mangonel minimal vary).
- AI behaviour of ranged siege engines
- The AI now correctly leads targets.
- Improved the general accuracy calculation, leading to fewer over or undershooting.
- Adjusted the goal bins of siege towers. Defending mangonels can now goal them when they’re nearer.
- Troop AI Changes
- Attacking archers now use line formation spacing as a substitute of tight formation spacing when taking positions.
- Defending troops now begin on partitions because the siege begins.
- Fixed a crash that occurred attributable to defend inverse kinematics not being totally synchronized with the server.
- Fixed a server crash that occurred on crowded servers when choosing up an merchandise from the bottom.
Here are the beta patch notes for v1.1.0, which ought to be the subsequent title replace gamers get for consoles and the retail model.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when equipping an incorrectly specified banner merchandise known as campaign_banner_small.
- Fixed a siege crash that was attributable to an AI formation not being positioned accurately.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when many models died concurrently (probably with the kill-all cheat)
- Fixed a crash that was attributable to an AI basic being assigned earlier than the Order of Battle section.
- Fixed a maintain battle crash that occurred when reinforcement deployment planning was executed incorrectly.
- Fixed a siege crash that occurred when the defenders would open the gates to fulfill the attackers.
- Fixed a crash that occurred throughout the Order of Battle section when a mounted companion was assigned to guide an empty formation after which ordered to dismount.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when altering the governor of a city.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after choosing an inheritor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after disbanding a military from the Kingdom display.
- Fixed a difficulty that allowed settlements to be entered whereas underneath siege, inflicting crashes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when dying from fall harm inside a citadel maintain.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after finishing a battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when making an attempt to enter the maintain after a siege battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when getting into a city whereas being taken captive.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when making an attempt to interact a celebration that had no troops.
- Fixed a console-specific crash that occurred when there was an empty tooltip on the Clan or Kingdom screens.
- Fixed a crash that occurred within the save/load menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when sallying out from a impartial settlement that’s underneath siege.
- Fixed a crash that occurred within the siege menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when taking the Spy Party quest from a hero in a military.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when assigning captains to formations throughout fight.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when participant characters modified whereas main a military.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a participant assisted a lord in battle whereas having an energetic vassalage supply from that lord.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a clan left its kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that occurred within the board recreation, Seega, when the participant or the opponent received by forming a barrier.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a besieger social gathering or military encountered a settlement.
- Improved social gathering AI calculations for siege scores for settlements that had a besieger and bought attacked by a celebration.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when further events from completely different factions joined a siege as attackers and the diplomatic state of any attacker faction and besieger faction modified.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a non-attached military member joined a map occasion whereas being hooked up to the military on the identical time.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after finishing the Army of Poachers quest with persuasion.
- Fixed a crash that was attributable to switching menus whereas there was an ongoing encounter.
- Fixed a crash that was attributable to the Merchant Caravan quest caravan becoming a member of a siege.
- Fixed a crash that occurred whereas beginning a brand new marketing campaign or loading an present one. (This might resolve crashes even after full cleanup/reinstalling for some gamers.)
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to bandit events.
- Fixed a celebration visuals-related crash that occurred whereas loading the sport.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a besieger social gathering was destroyed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to depart a faction whereas being in a military with the faction chief.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to load a save whereas a voiceover file was nonetheless taking part in.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on a wedding supply notification.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a hero that had been despatched to unravel a difficulty was wounded within the course of.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when making peace throughout a siege.
- Fixed a crash in the principle storyline that occurred when the conspiracy was activated.
Save & Load
- Optimised the save system to cut back the full measurement of the save file.
- Save file sizes now enhance linearly. (They used to double over time.)
- Minor enchancment to save lots of time.
- Fixed a difficulty for outdated save recordsdata which have clans with no leaders.
- Minor textual content fixes and localisation updates.
- Added a horse dealer to the Khuzait city (b) scene.
- Sturgia city (g) siege layer enhancements.
- Vlandia citadel (c) siege layer enhancements.
- Empire city (l) siege layer enhancements.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced siege tower orientation to be damaged in some places of Empire city (f).
- Three scenes: Sanala, Ataconia Castle and Mecalovea Castle had been added to customized battle scenes.
- Updated area spectator characters. They at the moment are regular brokers as a substitute of meshes and so they have new animations.
- Improved numerous supplies.
- Added new Empire plate vest armour
- Added new Khuzait heavy armour
- Fixed a bug that contributed to issues with gaps between the deal with and blade of crafted weapons.
- Fixed the difficulty of ballista covers showing on mangonels at Varnovapol.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced brokers to fall by way of and get caught in partitions at Epicrotea.
- Minor scene fixes to Jaculan.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced troops to spawn in buildings at Varcheg.
- Fixed lacking textures of Old Fur Coat.
- Male characters can now put on feminine clothes with out clipping points.
- Fixed points with the “What have the Romans ever executed for us”, “This is our land” and “Explorer” achievements.
- Fixed a bug that induced the marketing campaign map music to proceed on into hideout battles.
- Added lacking voiceovers for Aserai, Khuzait and Sturgia.
- Party Screen Troop Sorting:
- Players can now kind each rosters within the social gathering display by troop Type, Name, Count and Tier.
- The final chosen kind kind is remembered and utilized on each social gathering display initialisation.
- By default, heroes are grouped collectively on the high of the roster.
- This change additionally features a troop-type rundown added to the social gathering display. Players now can see what number of Infantry, Archers, Cavalry and Horse Archers they’ve at a look.
- Implemented a Fog of War characteristic for heroes:
- Players now want to fulfill heroes to unlock a few of their essential data.
- Skills, traits, household, and owned settlements data are hidden till you meet that hero.
- This change impacts tooltips, portraits and knowledge proven within the encyclopaedia.
- Added new tutorials to assist new gamers:
- Includes tutorials for upgrading troops, selecting perks, distributing attribute and focus factors, getting companions, ransoming prisoners, civilian tools, social gathering pace, military cohesion, creating a military, order of battle, crafting and crafting orders, banner merchandise within the stock, crime, assigning roles within the clan display, and raiding villages.
- Also improved a number of the present tutorial set off circumstances and texts.
- Added a tooltip to the disabled “depart kingdom” button within the Kingdom display whereas in a military.
- Improved rotation within the character creation and weapon smithy screens for gamepads.
- Added the power to open the encyclopaedia from the improve and recruit pop-ups within the Party display.
- Added a brand new map occasion icon on settlement nameplates to point out the sally out stage.
- Fixed a bug that induced banner results to point out incorrect values in tooltips.
- Fixed a bug that induced the “match energetic” icon to remain on the settlement nameplate after a match was cancelled.
- Fixed a bug that induced the scoreboard to open with the TAB key whereas in picture mode.
- Fixed a bug that might result in a crash if a choice was cancelled earlier than the voting stage began.
- Fixed a bug that induced formation indicators to point out incorrect positions after issuing an order in Order of Battle.
- Fixed a bug that induced the Order of Battle display to work incorrectly after beginning the battle whereas the order UI was energetic.
Battles and Sieges
- Fixed preview points with sq. and circle formations.
- Improvements to stop troops from falling from citadel partitions attributable to overcrowding when teleporting throughout the Order of Battle section.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced reinforcement troops to spawn on high of their formations after they couldn’t discover a legitimate spawn place. They’ll now spawn on deployment positions specified within the scene.
- Fixed troop transfers between formations that had been utilized attributable to a beforehand saved battle configuration triggering participant order animation and sound results.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented captains from spawning with their formations when a beforehand saved battle configuration was loaded throughout deployment.
- Fixed a difficulty which induced formation deployment positions to be positioned on positions with out an underlying navmesh.
- Fixed numerous points with the Order of Battle deployment section when greater than two forces take part in a battle.
- Fixed a difficulty with the cost order teleporting all troops to a single place throughout the Order of Battle section. Formations which can be given a cost order will now keep put and can cost the enemy as soon as the mission begins.
- Fixed an issue that might trigger attacker AI in siege to stall attributable to a failed switch operation.
- Logic was added to make close by formations take management of siege weapons within the occasion that they’re nearer than the reinforcements from the preliminary formation.
- Fixed a difficulty with giant formations that induced siege attacker AI to hesitate when deciding to assault enemies or management the partitions.
- Fixed a difficulty with the circle formation that induced vary models to place themselves exterior of the protected centre.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced ranged models to moonwalk in direction of siege engines whereas being locked onto a distant goal.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced defending brokers on high of partitions to attempt climbing down ladders to battle attackers and infrequently fall off attributable to this.
- Fixed a bug in energy calculation that induced panicked and fleeing brokers to be omitted from the calculation as in the event that they by no means existed. This induced the defending aspect to not recognise that they had been profitable due to the calculation error and consequently, they’d not counterattack even after a lot of the enemy began fleeing.
- Fixed a difficulty with the cost order in sieges that will trigger brokers to get caught and stroll into partitions when no path to the enemy existed. This was attributable to a bug that prevented the cost order from being accurately modified to lift ladders, and break or open gates.
- Fixed a difficulty with some scenes the place the navigation mesh used for the breached state of partitions would stay energetic, inflicting brokers to maneuver incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug in fetching the missile vary of particular person brokers that induced ranged formations that had been trying to skirmish to maneuver too near the enemy earlier than stopping to shoot.
- Fixed an AI calculation error attributable to siege towers that had completed their motion being omitted from calculations to estimate the enemy assault potential from the aspect it approached from.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced AI-controlled ranged siege engines to focus on enemy engines that had already been destroyed.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced AI brokers to right away return to their formation place after strolling as much as and opening the siege tower.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced AI archer to aim to make use of positions with no cowl (merlons had been destroyed).
- Newly spawned reinforcement troops will now prioritise empty formations if they can’t discover a appropriate formation that matches their troop class. When this occurs the empty formation will auto-switch to AI management (delegate order).
- Defender brokers in most scenes could be too late to fulfill enemies attacking over ladders or towers attributable to their ready place being too distant. Logic was added to anticipate the enemy being near attacking to compensate for this example.
- The attacking aspect in sieges now makes use of solely one of many obtainable lanes if their numbers are too few.
- Added banner results to Custom Battle. Custom Battle commanders will now have default banners.
- Implemented the sally out ambush mission. Players can now provoke this mission to destroy the besieger AI’s siege engines.
Character Development System
- Added a brand new settlement close to Lageta named “The Retreat” through which the participant can strategy a brand new NPC “The Hermit” and determine to retire from their present marketing campaign both transferring on with one among their heirs or concluding their journey fully.
- Added a brand new window the place gamers can see their progress by way of their marketing campaign on the finish of it, presenting many stats akin to their kill rely, play time, variety of troops recruited and so forth. Players can attain this window; when their clan is destroyed, they determine to retire or after they full the principle storyline.
- Changed the outline of the Partners in Crime perk because it may very well be deceptive.
- Perk Overhaul
- All perk descriptions have been rewritten to enhance readability.
- Some perks noticed enhancements to performance and a few had minor tweaks for steadiness and readability(Swift Strike, Fleet of Foot, Arrow Deflection, Keep at Bay, Drills, Merry Men, Well Prepared, Throwing Competitions, Strong Arms, Tactical Mastery, Fleet Footed, Forgivable Grievances, Make a Difference, Lead by Example, Trusted Commander, Talent Magnet, Forced Labor, (*19*)).
- 15+ perks noticed title adjustments.
- Trade tree noticed greater adjustments:
- Reordered some perk results to make it in order that the early recreation benefiting perks might be unlocked earlier.
- Changed the first perk impact of the “Silver Tongue” perk.
- Skill descriptions have been rewritten for readability.
- Changed how the “impact kind” is proven on the perk description tooltip.
- Fixed a bug that prevented XP positive factors throughout a number of mission fights.
Clan and Party
- Fixed a bug that prevented wanderers from spawning till the subsequent recreation load after dismissing a companion.
- Fixed an issue that was inflicting some events to go out and in to a village if they’re keen to remain within the village, inflicting their visible to be enabled and disabled and making them non-interactable.
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting the wage restrict to be limitless after setting it to 2000 within the Clan display.
- Fixed a bug that teleported governors to a number of settlements.
- Alley mechanics have been redesigned and reimplemented. From now on, gamers will be capable to declare alleys after they clear one. They can achieve this by assigning a clan member who has appropriate traits and roguery abilities.
- Player-owned alleys will present gold and bandit troops for the participant but additionally generate some crime ranking.
- Alleys will probably be attacked by neighbouring gang leaders, and gamers should reply to these assaults with a view to maintain the alley.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed participant military leaders to depart besieged settlements with out penalties by disbanding their military.
- The AI of events which can be concentrating on a siege occasion will probably be reset when the siege occasion ends. This fixes the double siege occasion downside in the identical settlement.
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting military affect to be -2000000 🙂
- Fixed a bug that might disable siege menu buttons as a result of participant not being recognised because the siege chief.
- Fixed a menu textual content bug that occurred when a better rank lord joined the participant’s siege occasion.
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting the participant’s siege to advance to the maintain battle even when the participant retreated within the mission.
- Fixed a bug that gave prisoners to militia events after sallying out which induced some prisoner heroes to not be present in settlements.
- Fixed a bug that prevented attackers from reconsidering a number of siege battle missions after they fled from the battle mission when the participant was defending.
- The recreation will now pause and a menu textual content and menu button circumstances will refresh after the siege chief social gathering leaves the map occasion.
- Fixed a difficulty with affect price calculations of siege aftermath choices.
- The participant’s military will now disband when there is no such thing as a different social gathering within the military besides the participant.
- Factions won’t create armies in the event that they don’t have any enemy that has no less than one settlement.
- Renown and affect bonuses had been rebalanced for a number of battle missions. (Multiple battle missions means when the battle measurement and wave rely for the battle is low and the battle measurement is increased than these–a number of missions are opened for that battle.)
- Troop choice was added for maintain battles.
- (For modding: You can now initialise battle simulation with chosen troops.)
- The village raid system has been reworked. Instead of rewarding simply by way of the stock and recruitment pool of the village, village raids now primarily depend on the quantity of fireplace harm executed to the village throughout the raid.
- Rewards are available three classes – Denar which makes a small a part of the loot, numerous on a regular basis items and the principle manufacturing of the village.
- The mixed worth of the loot is often increased than f.e. attacking caravans however the weight might be fairly excessive – particularly whereas raiding villages that produce low-value however a excessive quantity of products like hardwood and grain. We needed to extend the viability of raiding but when executed for business achieve we would like gamers to return to cities to promote loot off. This manner, gamers can both raid a village, possibly two, and depart the entrance traces to make cash, or select to go on a raiding spree for strategic causes and forgo the earnings.
- Recovery time for villages has additionally elevated.
- Forcing provides and recruits at the moment are additionally based mostly on village hearths.
- After being pressured to offer provides or recruits a village will generate much less loot by way of raiding for some time as villagers are alert.
- If a raid is accomplished efficiently, it doesn’t give a disorganised state anymore. You solely change into disorganised once you depart mid-raid.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Fixed a difficulty that allowed minor factions to hitch a kingdom that it ought to at all times be at warfare with (by design).
- Fixed a difficulty with chief choice after the ruler clan of a faction was eradicated.
Economy and Trade
- Fixed a difficulty with hero tooltips exhibiting incorrect workshop possession.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Fixed a bug the place a clan member may very well be invited to play a board recreation in an incorrect location.
- Fixed a bug that induced the participant social gathering to be ejected from their present settlement attributable to an unrelated peace between different factions.
- Wanderer life cycle was modified. Players can now discover no less than 1 of every wanderer kind on the earth always.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a bug the place no recruits would spawn in Tevea when beginning a brand new recreation.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly cancelled a quest upon the conquest of a settlement.
- Fixed a bug the place you’d get an incorrect journal log whereas doing the “Art of the Trade” quest.
- Fixed a bug the place the “Conquest of a Settlement” quest wouldn’t reward the correct quantity of gold.
- Fixed minor points with quite a lot of quests.
- Added exclamation marks to “Spy Among Us” and “Inn and Out” quest menu buttons and brokers.
- Fixed a few inconsistencies for the required troop tiers of different options.
- Fixed a bug that induced the “Family Feud” quest dialogue to get caught in a loop.
- Lord wants Tutor quest success penalties are modified.
- Players will achieve 25 relation with the search giver as a substitute of 15.
- Players will achieve 15 relation with the pupil hero.
- Players will achieve 5 renown.
- Consequences for legal actions in direction of the search giver’s clan’s villages up to date. This now causes -5 relationship penalty with quest giver, -50 expertise penalty to Honor trait.
- Timeout penalties of Headman Needs Grain quest up to date:
- 5 relation penalty with the search giver
- -3 relation penalty with the opposite notables within the quest village
- Issue frequency modified to uncommon from frequent.
- Escort Merchant Caravan quest adjustments:
- Caravan destroyed by important hero quest log textual content up to date.
- Attacking quest caravan penalties modified:
- 10 relationship penalty with quest giver
- 10 energy penalty to quest giver
- 80 Honor expertise to important hero
- 20 prosperity penalty to quest giver’s settlement
- Cancel by warfare quest log textual content up to date.
- Fixed a bug that induced tracks from bandit events to be eliminated instantly.
- Timeout penalties modified:
- 5 energy penalty to quest giver
- 5 relation penalty with quest giver
- 20 Honor expertise penalty to important hero
- 20 prosperity penalty to quest giver’s settlement
- Train troops concern/quest updates:
- Success log added for different answer.
- Game pauses now when the choice pop-up is opened to finish the search.
- Village wants grain concern/quest fixes & adjustments.
- The concern now solely seems in villages whose kind is “Wheat Farm”.
- Issue frequency modified to uncommon from frequent.
- Relation penalty added with different notables within the concern village if the search fails.
- Escort Merchant Caravan concern/quest adjustments.
- Various quest log updates.
- Fixed a bug that induced the search bandit social gathering to be instantly untracked.
- War declaration towards quest giver’s kingdom penalties up to date.
- Improved the search progress updates for the Headman Needs Grain Seeds quest.
- Fixed the bug that stops updating troop rely within the “Train Troops” quest log.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced guards to spawn behind the gate on Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest at Syronea.
- Fixed points in the principle storyline that occurred when the participant turned the chief of an present faction.
Conversations & Encounters
- Fixed a lacking textual content in bandit encounter conversations.
- Made numerous enhancements to conversations by reviewing and reassigning poses & expressions based mostly on the animation content material launched in latest patches.
- These had been additionally utilized in up to date default poses for NPC encyclopedia entries.
- Updated size stats of all mounts to spotlight the traits of various breeds.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some mounted brokers from accelerating to gallop.
- Rebalanced some shoulder armour items and weapons utilized in single-player tournaments.
- Crowns had been added to the beginning rulers.
- Some shoulder armour items and weapons utilized in single participant tournaments had been rebalanced.
- Fixed behaviour issues for the mounted coaching discipline horse.
- Fixed a difficulty that might stop gamers from restarting a specific part (like melee coaching) of the coaching discipline tutorial.
- Fixed a bug that induced shields to generally change into enormous in measurement after being dropped.
- Fixed circumstances the place crime ranking was utilized incorrectly.
- Increased base settlement prisoner restrict to 60 from 30 and bonus from every wall degree to 30 from 10.
- Fixed a difficulty the place banners weren’t correctly proven in some settlements
- Fixed a bug that duplicated heroes in missions if the principle agent modified places by way of doorways.
- Fixed a bug that might stop the final seen information from being up to date correctly.
- Added idea web page for crime and caravans
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting notables to face on a chair at Lycaron.
- Fixed a network-related crash that occurred when an agent place was exterior of community limits.
- Fixed a crash that occurred throughout the intermission attributable to lengthy map names.
Design & Balance
- Lances in Multiplayer can now not be used to knockdown/dismount gamers.
- All Javelin weights are elevated by 25% and melee damages are decreased by 20% (besides for Captain mode).
- As a results of these adjustments, you’ll be able to count on a slight lower in throwing harm too.
- Increased database efficiency for foyer server.
Server & Network
- Fixed a bug that prevented gamers from becoming a member of a customized server after getting kicked attributable to inactivity.
- Increased customized server be a part of efficiency.
- Linux server recordsdata can be found (since 1.0.3)
- Fixed numerous textual content areas the place some characters would present up as squares (killfeed, server names and so forth.).
- Fixed a bug that induced the gold label within the foyer to not be up to date accurately after a match.
- Fixed a bug that induced the report participant button to be disabled incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that induced beauty objects to get sorted incorrectly within the Armory tab in Lobby.
- Fixed a bug that induced the intermission display to not work correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that induced a crash on customized servers in the event that they didn’t have “MultiplayerForcedAvatars” folder created.
- Fixed a bug which hindered the power to view a troop’s encyclopaedia web page from the improve pop-up of the Party web page.
- Fixed a crash associated to reversed animations’ sampling.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent died whereas utilizing a machine.
- Fixed a bug associated to merchandise assault usages, which was inflicting the sport (particularly if it was modded) to crash.
- Fixed finalisation order of mission behaviours to stop sure reminiscence leaks.
- Fixed issues with water collision sounds.
- Fixed a difficulty with the mangonel reloading sound loop.
- Several efficiency enhancements had been made for each battles and the marketing campaign map.
- Improved computations of bodily forces for ragdoll when an agent dies with an instantaneous ragdoll kill.
- Fixed a difficulty that induced weapon assaults that had been blocked by a defend to be thought-about a defend strike.
- Fixed a bug that induced inflicted harm to not be set when another assault (kick or defend bash) was blocked by a defend.
- Polearms (together with javelins) with a size of 1.2 meters or much less, now not make mounts rear.
- Fixed a bug that induced the wrong highlighting of objects when DLSS was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that allowed gamers to swivel the digital camera into their very own heads.
- Fixed a bug that induced achievements on Epic Games to not work after a while.
- Improved scene checker code (editor aspect) with a view to detect numerous spawn path placement issues.
- The map digital camera implementation was separated from the map display code for simpler modding.
- A brand new attribute is_moving was added to the monster utilization system. It permits specifying completely different actions in transferring or stationary conditions.
- Enabled the power to offer banner tableaus to armor items. This change provides native assist for armor items to have banner textures. It works the identical manner as shields, banner bearer objects and so forth.
- Fixed a bug that induced points with asset importing if there have been two modules with the identical id.
- Fixed SpCultures default xml to throw warnings when it has no cultures outlined.
- Animation clips can now be searched by their flags within the useful resource viewer.
- Increased the ModifiedDamage compression information limits from 500 to 2000 and clamped the out of restrict harm numbers to the min/max values
- AddGameMenu and GetGameMenu at the moment are public
- recreation menu choices can work with associated objects.
- Fixed a crash that occurs if the principle hero talks with a hero that doesn’t have any correct dialog traces. Now he/she says a default dialog line if correct dialog traces weren’t added.
If there are some other adjustments or particulars relating to this patch that’s not listed above, we’ll replace the publish accordingly.