— Pet sitting market Rover appointed Charlie Wickers to chief monetary officer. Wickers joined Rover in 2017 and most not too long ago served as vice chairman of finance. He replaces Tracy Knox, who announced her retirement earlier this 12 months.
Prior to Rover, Wickers was director of economic planning and evaluation at IT software program firm Ivanti and at community safety supplier Netmotion. He was additionally supervisor of finance at Sprint and Clearwire. He begins his new place Sept. 1.
Other personnel adjustments throughout the Pacific Northwest tech business:
- Dennis Durkin was appointed to the board of administrators of labor administration software program firm Smartsheet. Durkin was previously chief monetary officer of Activision Blizzard, and chief working and monetary officer of Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business. Both Durkin and Smartsheet CEO Mark Mader are graduates of Dartmouth College.
- Online notarization firm Notarize employed Darren Louie, previously senior director of product administration at DocuSign, as vice chairman of product. Louie, a former Microsoft product supervisor, will stay within the Seattle space.
- Seattle-based proteomics firm Nautilus Biotechnology employed Eric Spence as vice chairman of instrument engineering and Ken Kuhn as vice chairman of reagent and platform improvement. Spence was beforehand a director at GenapSys; Kuhn was at Encodia.
- Madrona Venture Group employed Audra Aulabaugh as expertise supervisor. Aulabaugh was beforehand head of individuals operations at Polly, a Madrona-backed Seattle startup that builds polling software program.
- Seattle tech vet Kyle Kesterson is now chief working officer at Optimal XR, which is “making a bridge between ancestral traditions and rising applied sciences for optimum well being and wellness,” Kesterson wrote on LinkedIn.
- Technology companies supplier Nortal added two Seattle-based VPs: Judy Mirkin as vice chairman of consumer companies and Ben Burke as senior vice chairman of consulting.
- Jon Prentice left his place at Lighter Capital as director of the funding staff.
- Brett Goodwin is now vice chairman of selling at ag tech startup Carbon Robotics.
- Emmanuel Hanon, beforehand world head of analysis and improvement at Viome, is now CEO of Brussels-based Vicebio.
- Lizelle van Vuuren joined as an advisor for Seattle-based life-and-career path platform OwnTrail.