Reporting on to the Director of Finance, because the Finance Manager you may be chargeable for IDRF’s monetary reporting and audit processes for its Global Affairs Canada funded programming.
This function requires a excessive-stage of analytical abilities and good monetary acumen.
Objective.1: Finance & Accounting
- Maintain basic ledger, donation, monetary information
- Manage Accounts Payables and Receivables;
- Prepare financial institution accounts and VISA assertion reconciliations;
- Monitor and analyze accounting knowledge and produce monetary experiences or statements;
- Assist in preparation and manufacturing of economic experiences;
- Maintain system of accounts and maintain books and information on all transactions and property;
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules, paperwork, and experiences for IDRF’s annual audit
- Prepare all monetary experiences required by Global Affairs Canada
Objective.2: Office Administration
- Responsible for price-efficient procurement for items and providers for the workplace in Guyana.
- Administer and keep information of all contracts for operations and applications for the Global Affairs Canada venture in Guyana
- Assist in office security for the Guyana workplace.
Objective.3: Information Systems
- Assist within the easy operation of the Local Area Network and e mail programs for your entire IDRF Guyana psychological well being program funded by Global Affairs Canada.
- Implement IT insurance policies and practices in session with the Director, Finance and Human Resources.
- Responsible for backup of community server data and e mail server and guarantee their protected storage.
Objective.4: External Liaison & Other
- Liaise with IDRF’s financial institution as wanted to make sure the sleek administration of the IDRF account each in Canada and Guyana.
- Act as liaison with exterior technical consultants relating to IT help;
- Act as predominant liaison with landlord relating to upkeep points.
- Participate in Finance & Audit, and Human Resources Committees conferences and put together Minutes;
- Assist in particular occasions and planning program actions;
- Perform different job-associated duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required;
- 5 – 7+ years’ expertise in accounting, portfolio evaluation or non-revenue finance accounting required;
- Hands-on expertise in QuickBooks, Raiser’s Edge and MS workplace required;
- Excellent organizational and management abilities; Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience engaged on a Global Affairs Canada funded venture an asset
- Able to finish a number of duties, work below stress to fulfill deadlines;
- Independent, dependable and proactive;
- Able to work as a part of a crew.
How to use
The topic line ought to point out “Finance Manager”. We thanks on your curiosity and please observe that solely these recognized for an interview might be contacted.
IDRF is dedicated to our workforce reflecting the variety of the communities inside which we work.
Please tell us for those who require lodging all through the applying course of.