March seventeenth, 2022
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT
Please be a part of us for our annual healthcare compliance seminar to debate present developments in healthcare regulation and hospital compliance. This 12 months’s seminar will happen nearly on March 15, March 17, March 22, and March 24, 2022. Registration is complimentary.
Registrants may have the choice of choosing the periods they want to attend. This 12 months’s subjects embody:
- Recent Developments and New Trends in Fraud & Abuse
- The No Surprises Act
- Topics in Compliance for Clinical Laboratories
- COVID-19 Enforcement Trends
- Medical Staff
- Criminal and Civil Enforcement in Healthcare Antitrust
- Healthcare Privacy
- Government Investigations of Healthcare Providers
This seminar collection has been developed for hospital CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Legal Counsel, Compliance Officers, Strategy Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Risk Managers.
CLE and Compliance Credits pending. This session is to be recorded.
Please evaluate our privateness coverage here. By accepting this invitation, you’re offering consent to be recorded.