NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Chief, the non-public community designed for the strongest ladies executives, introduced that it’ll broaden nationally. Beginning in the present day, Chief will welcome certified candidates all through the U.S. to affix its influential govt community. Since launching in New York in 2019, Chief’s membership has grown to over 10,000 senior ladies leaders in seven cities, with a waitlist of 40,000 executives from throughout the nation.
More than 60% of Fortune 100 firms have Chief members of their ranks, with members collectively managing $220 billion of the U.S. economic system. C-Suite, senior executives, and achieved VPs are evaluated for membership based mostly on seniority, skilled expertise, background, and influence, in addition to a demonstrated historical past of supporting others alongside the approach.
The community’s 10,000+ members from 6,500+ firms, non-profits, and organizations embody leaders from Google, Nike, HBO, Pfizer, Disney, Verizon, UNICEF, Goldman Sachs, Unilever, Mercedes-Benz, Zoom, LVMH, Doctors Without Borders, Peloton, Harvard University, Cartier, Accenture, Netflix, The New York Times, Square, Chanel, Allstate, Doordash, Humana, American Express, DVF, NBCUniversal, Lockheed Martin, Walmart, IDEO, and NASA.
“Women at the helm of firms are navigating extraordinary challenges and not using a playbook, and now greater than ever they want the help, camaraderie, and insights from their friends. We’re constructing a much bigger desk so extra ladies can pull up a chair,” stated Carolyn Childers, Co-Founder and CEO of Chief. “By welcoming Chief members on a nationwide degree, we are going to develop the collective energy of ladies leaders to create significant change from the high down.”
Chief members achieve entry to:
- A robust community of friends, vetted help system, and enterprise crucial insights to assist them strengthen their management and enlarge their affect.
- Core, a hyper-curated peer group that understands the distinctive challenges of the govt journey and helps navigate and speed up each other’s management expertise. The group meets on a daily cadence and is facilitated by a seasoned govt coach.
- Workshops designed particularly to handle the well timed challenges enterprise leaders are dealing with, taught by world class enterprise faculty professors, on subjects similar to financial forecasting, operationalizing DEI, creating psychological security, and the way forward for digital disruption.
- Legendary conversations with the most influential enterprise leaders and cultural icons, together with Stacey Abrams, Amal Clooney, Indra Nooyi, Adam Grant, Barbara Corcoran, Kara Swisher, Issa Rae, Mellody Hobson, Diane von Furstenberg, Gloria Estefan, and Sara Blakely.
- Community teams, 1-1 connections, and digital and in-person neighborhood meetups throughout subjects, industries, identities, and actions, to attach leaders over highly effective concepts.
Annual Chief membership begins at $5,800 for VP-level and $7,900 for C-Level. The majority of Chief members are sponsored by their employers. Members can decide into Chief+ membership to realize an all-access go to Chief’s Flagship clubhouses, positioned in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco (coming in summer time 2022). In these Flagships, members can host shoppers, reserve assembly rooms, get pleasure from drinks, and join with different Chief members.
“Our mission is to alter the face of management,” stated Lindsay Kaplan, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer of Chief. “We know many companies are dedicated to range, fairness and inclusion, however it’s troublesome to see significant progress when ladies and underrepresented persons are always dealing with new setbacks. We consider these challenges can’t be solved by particular person firms alone, and ladies executives want to return collectively to steer the approach.”
Chief has raised $40 million in funding from buyers together with Ken Chenault of General Catalyst and Alexa von Tobel of Inspired Capital, who each serve on the firm’s board. Additional buyers embody Primary Venture Partners, Flybridge Capital Partners, GGV Capital, Able Partners, and Box Group.
For extra info or to use for membership, go to chief.com.
Chief is a non-public community designed for the strongest ladies executives to strengthen their management, enlarge their affect, and pave the solution to deliver others with them. Co-founders Carolyn Childers and Lindsay Kaplan launched Chief in 2019 to drive extra ladies to the high, and hold them there. Chief has since been acknowledged as considered one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and its various membership consists of greater than 10,000 of the most senior enterprise executives in the United States. To study extra or apply to affix, go to chief.com.