The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) introduced Wednesday that its Board of the Directors has elected a new slate of officers below the management of AGEM President David Lucchese, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing & Digital for Everi.
Lucchese’s place as President was not up for election as he transitions into the second yr of a 2-year time period, however 1-year phrases had been permitted for:
- AGEM Vice President Ryan Comstock (Chief Operating Officer, Ainsworth Game Technology)
- AGEM Vice President Elaine Hodgson (President / CEO, Incredible Technologies)
- AGEM Vice President Luke Orchard (Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer, IGT)
- AGEM Vice President Robert “Bob” Parente (Senior Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, Gaming, Scientific Games)
- AGEM Secretary Thomas Jingoli (Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Konami Gaming)
- AGEM Treasurer Hector Fernandez (President – Americas & EMEA, Aristocrat Gaming)
“AGEM works to additional the pursuits of gaming gear suppliers all through the world. Through political motion, regulatory affect, commerce present partnerships, instructional alliances, info dissemination and good company citizenship, the members of AGEM work collectively to create advantages for each firm inside the group”, the commerce physique acknowledged. “Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory companies and participated within the legislative course of to resolve issues and create a enterprise atmosphere the place AGEM members can prosper whereas offering a robust degree of help to training and accountable gaming initiatives”.
AGEM is a non-profit worldwide expertise commerce affiliation representing producers and suppliers of digital gaming gadgets, lotteries, programs, iGaming / on-line, recreation content material, desk video games, sports activities betting, key parts and help merchandise and providers for the gaming trade.
The present AGEM membership includes 172 firms robust primarily based in 22 international locations. AGEM Gold Members embody AGS, Ainsworth Game Technology, Aristocrat Technologies, Everi, IGT, Konami Gaming, Merkur Gaming, NOVOMATIC Group, Scientific Games and Sega Sammy Creation. The remainder of the businesses are categorized as AGEM Silver Members, AGEM Bronze Members, and AGEM Associate Members.