Frontier Growth offers funding capital and operational experience solely for software program firms with $8-$25 million in income. Frontier was based with an intentional tradition to place People Before Numbers, as a result of it’s those that result in actual development. With over 20 years of expertise and actively investing its fifth fund, Frontier respects that every of their firms represents somebody’s life’s work and helps them develop with out stifling the innovation that’s made them profitable.
The Executive Assistant offers administrative assist to a number of executives by sustaining calendars, arranging journey, processing expense stories, and infrequently aiding with private issues. The Executive Assistant may also function again-up assist to the Receptionist and different members of the Back Office Team. This place works beneath minimal supervision and would require exercising initiative, proactivity, and discretion. The splendid candidate is constructive, approachable, has a can-do perspective, and works nicely each independently and as a part of a group.
• Provide EA assist to 4-6 Executives (together with however not restricted to: Partners, Principals, VPs, and Operating Partners)
• Maintain advanced schedules, proactively advise on conflicts, and independently provoke reschedules
• Manage advanced journey preparations by offering complete flight and lodging choices; reserving lodging; securing floor transportation; coordinating enterprise meals and/or offsite assembly logistics; and seamlessly navigating flight modifications, delays, and cancellations.
• Collaborate throughout the EA group on calendar objects and journey preparations
• Submit Executives’ month-to-month expense stories precisely and well timed
• Assist with basic administrative duties and particular initiatives as wanted
• Assist with Executives’ private issues as wanted
• Flexible with hours based mostly on enterprise wants
• Associate or Bachelor’s diploma required
• Minimum of three years expertise supporting a number of excessive-degree executives
• Excellent oral and written communication abilities
• Ability to prioritize and arrange heavy work quantity
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
• Highly proficient in Concur expense reporting
• Experience with advanced journey and calendar administration
Typical skilled, company workplace working circumstances apply to this job. Special working circumstances together with night/weekend work must be anticipated roughly 5 – 10% of the time.
• Must be capable to elevate objects weighing as much as 10lbs
• Must be capable to stand and stroll as much as 10% of the time
• Must have a legitimate driver’s license and personal transportation