‘It’s not just about the masks anymore for school children’ – ClarkCountyToday.com

Vancouver resident Katie Bauer discusses procedures in the Vancouver School District to deal with COVID-19

Editor’s be aware: Opinions expressed on this letter to the editor are these of the writer alone and do not replicate the editorial place of ClarkCountyToday.com

It’s not just about the masks anymore for school kids.

Katie Bauer

First it was the worry of spreading an sickness that has a 99 p.c restoration charge for kids. Then it was the worry the kids would unfold the sickness to the school employees. Then it was the worry that masks wouldn’t work effectively sufficient, so Anthony Fauci mentioned put on two masks. Fear is the foundation of our day by day existence now. 

Then alongside got here PCR testing. For people who regarded past mainstream media you could have seen data reminiscent of cycles being run too excessive and giving false positives (https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/)

This report was adopted up by a reexamination:

“In case of virus detection, >35 cycles solely detects indicators which do not correlate with infectious virus as decided by isolation in cell tradition [reviewed in 2]; if somebody is examined by PCR as constructive when a threshold of 35 cycles or increased is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the likelihood that mentioned particular person is definitely contaminated is lower than 3%, the likelihood that mentioned result’s a false constructive is 97%”

“In mild of our re-examination of the check protocol to determine SARS-CoV-2 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we now have recognized regarding errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR check ineffective.”

Vancouver Public Schools is now requiring PCR testing on all athletes (and maybe choir and band members) twice per week who’re unvaccinated. These wholesome children will probably be pressured to have twice weekly checks even after they present no signs. The CDC admits that even vaccinated people can nonetheless get COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

They are referred to as breakthrough instances. But it may be referred to as vaccine failure. Nothing is ideal, the article states. So then why can a school district cause that they are going to solely be mandating testing twice per week for the unvaccinated children? And what I discover most irritating is that they’re solely going to announce to folks of VPS college students on August 31, the first day of school. And how will they announce this? 

Do mother and father additionally know that their children will probably be required to scan QR codes in order that they are often tracked of their day by day whereabouts at school? The flu has brought about extra deaths in the US little one inhabitants than COVID and but masks, PCR testing and QR code monitoring was by no means instituted. I actually hope you might be asking your self why? 

When the district workplace is contacted concerning PCR testing, the caller is instructed to contact their school instantly. The most rational particular person to contact can be the school nurse. If a mother or father connects with the school nurse, he/she could state that they don’t know something about PCR testing. This is true as a result of the district has a COVID Team, and that workforce is seemingly working instantly with coaches to manage the PCR checks. One school nurse requested the mother or father calling to please discover out what’s going on as a result of the district is not informing the school nurses about the PCR testing. I’m wondering why that’s? 

If you have been not conscious that Vancouver Public Schools was practising medication and even holding their very own school nurses in the darkish, write to your school board, attend the subsequent assembly. Call your school nurse and ensure what I’m writing is right. (Not all school districts are doing this – I’m solely conscious of VPS). 

Whether you agree with faculties having testing and clinics on web site or don’t agree, just ensure you are totally knowledgeable. And the solely approach to be totally knowledgeable is to ask questions. Do not depend on being fed data. Go above and past for your little one and discover out the particulars.

Katie Bauer

Related Posts