Airline additionally publicizes the launch of twenty-two new nonstop routes on its winter schedule
Las Vegas-based low price service Allegiant Air has launched Allways Rewards, an airline loyalty program the service says is designed particularly for leisure vacationers. The announcement coincides with the airline’s launch of its winter schedule which provides 22 new nonstop routes.
Members within the new Allways Rewards program obtain one level for each greenback spent at Allegiant.com, and two factors per $1 for spending over $500 (excluding taxes and costs). Points can be found to be used 72 hours after journey on Allegiant and will be redeemed on the charge of 1ȼ per level.
There are not any blackout dates or utilization charges and no minimal necessities for redemption. And since factors are awarded to the client fairly than to a person traveler, the Allways member will obtain full credit score for buying household journey, not simply the price of their very own ticket.
Another key profit to be added later this 12 months, in response to the airline: Allways Rewards members will obtain a 5 p.c low cost on all airfare bought at Allegiant.com.
Allways Rewards rolls out because the airline publicizes a winter schedule that provides 22 new nonstop routes, increasing service in 25 cities throughout the US. The new routes embrace:
- To Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) in Florida from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) and Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport (LAS).
- To Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) in Arizona from Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport (AMA); Flint, MI, Bishop International Airport (FNT); Springfield, IL, by way of Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport (SPI); Tulsa, OK, International Airport (TUL); John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, CA; Spokane, WA, International Airport (GEG), and Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP).
- To Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) in California from Des Moines, IA, International Airport (DSM), Indianapolis, IN, International Airport (IND), and Provo, UT, Airport (PVU).
- To Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) in Texas from Punta Gorda, FL, Airport (PGD) and Palm Beach, FL, International Airport (PBI).
- To Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) in Florida from Bentonville, AR, by way of Northwest Arkansas National Airport (XNA) and Austin, TX, by way of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS).
- To Provo, UT, Airport (PVU) embrace from Houston, TX, by way of William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) and Palm Springs, CA, by way of Palm Springs International Airport (PSP).
- To John Wayne Airport (SNA) in California from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) and Sioux Falls, SD, by way of Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD).
- To Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD) in South Dakota from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, FL, International Airport (FLL).
- To Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) in Florida from Cedar Rapids, IA, by way of The Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) and Tulsa, OK, International Airport (TUL).
- To Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in Florida from Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD), Harrisburg, PA, International Airport (MDT), and Peoria, IL, International Airport (PIA).
Flight days, occasions and fares will be discovered solely at allegiantair.com.
“An indicator of Allegiant’s service is to attach vacationers to hotter locations the place they will get pleasure from a wide range of outside leisure actions,” stated Drew Wells, Allegiant’s senior vice chairman of income and community planning. “And we’ve continued that custom with this growth by giving prospects extra inexpensive, nonstop choices to go to Florida, Arizona and California through the fall and winter seasons.”