The Walt Disney Company has introduced sponsorship of NALIP’s inaugural Latino Lens: Producers Pipeline Incubator, serving to prepare the following era of government producers.
- The Walt Disney Company introduced that they are going to be a founding sponsor of the National Association of Latino Independent Producers’ (NALIP) Latino Lens: Producers Pipeline Incubator program.
- Additional sponsors embody The Motion Picture Association (MPA), Amblin Partners, and STARZ.
- The eight-week program will intention to coach the following era of government producers, accepting as much as 12 members for the primary yr.
- Four of the members will obtain the chance for a six-month paid fellowship at The Walt Disney Company, with Amblin Partners and STARZ offering additional data and expertise to assist in their careers.
- At the second, this system is invite-only and isn’t open for functions.
- You can study extra about this system on the National Association of Latino Independent Producers website.
- “During this program, NALIP will deal with figuring out 8-12 certified candidates and create alternative and entry for producers to change into studio characteristic movie Producers and episodic Executive Producers. During the primary 8-weeks of the coaching curriculum, present assistants, coordinators, and manager-level professionals will obtain coaching, insights, and mentorship from administrators, heads of departments, VPs, and President-level executives. Following the coaching curriculum, The Walt Disney Company and its producing companions, Amblin Partners, and STARZ. Over the course of six months, the chosen fellows shall be skilled and uncovered people to the movement image & tv enterprise divisions, offering alternatives to speed up contemporary inclusive views. The candidates shall be paired with accomplice producers to develop, pinpoint and contribute to the manufacturing of initiatives and IP.”