- The Edison has introduced its second annual Masquerade Ball, coming to Disney Springs on Friday, August 20 from 7:30 – 11:30 pm. Tickets are on sale now.
- (*20*) can be dressed incognito in the course of the night with stay performances, musical acts, and leisure routines all evening lengthy.
- Masks are inspired for Guests as soon as inside, however not required.
- Guests can even look ahead to an assortment of meals stations providing a wide range of objects and an unique menu of masquerade-themed cocktails.
- Tickets are on sale now and space is limited, so ensure to buy if you happen to’re all for attending.
The Edison Masquerade Ball Details:
- Date & Time: Friday, August 20 | 7:30-11:30 pm.
- Price: $150 per particular person | Price contains tax & gratuity | Guests have to be 21 years or older to attend
- VIP Booths: Booths and couches can be found to order for an extra $250 for assured seating and a devoted server. Those can e-mail [email protected] or name for extra info at (407) 560-8155.
The Edison Masquerade Ball Full Menu
- Portobello Fries
- Edison Sliders
- Chicken Kabobs
- Flank Steak Kabobs
- Swordfish Kabobs
- Vegetable Kabobs
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Bacon Station
- Carving Station
- Sirloin, roasted potatoes, and asparagus with a demi-glaze
- Dessert Trios
- Mouse trifles, cheesecake bites, and shortcake shooters
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all of your Walt Disney World journey planning