The shares in Vow ASA (the “Company” or “Vow”) will tomorrow, on Friday 9 July 2021, commerce for the final day inclusive of rights to consideration shares in Vow Green Metals AS (“VGM”).
Type of company motion: The shares in Vow ASA will commerce unique of rights to consideration shares in Vow Green Metals AS (“VGM”). Eligible shareholders will obtain one (1) consideration share in VGM for every share they personal in Vow as of the closing date as registered in the Norwegian Central Securities Depositary (the VPS) as of the report date.
Cut-off date: 9 July 2021
Ex.date: 12 July 2021
Record date: 13 July 2021
Delivery of consideration shares in VGM to eligible Vow shareholders’ VPS accounts: On or about 14 July 2021
The demerger, via which the biocarbon enterprise of Vow is demerged from Vow and merged into VGM in opposition to distribution of shares in VGM to present shareholders of Vow, was authorized by the overall conferences of Vow and VGM, respectively, on 14 May 2021 (the “Demerger”). The alternate ratio in the Demerger is 93.5 (remaining) / 6.5 (transferred). The creditor discover interval for the Demerger expired at 24:00 hours CEST on 7 July 2021 and the completion of the Demerger is anticipated to be registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises (Nw. Foretaksregisteret) following shut of trading on Oslo Børs tomorrow, on 9 July 2021.
The consideration shares in VGM shall be distributed on a professional rata foundation to the shareholders of Vow as of the expiry of 9 July 2021 (the closing date), as registered in Vow’s shareholder register in the Norwegian Central Securities Depositary (the “VPS”) as of 13 July 2021 (the report date). Eligible shareholders in Vow will obtain one (1) consideration share in VGM for every share they personal in Vow as of the closing date as registered in the VPS as of the report date. It is anticipated that the consideration shares in VGM shall be delivered and made out there to eligible shareholders of Vow on 14 July 2021. The consideration shares will, upon completion of the Demerger, represent roughly 69.5% of the issued shares in VGM whereas the remaining roughly 30.5% of the issued shares in VGM shall be held by Vow. All shares in VGM are, and the consideration shares shall be, registered in the VPS in book-entry type and the shares rank in parity with each other and carry one vote per share.
From and together with Monday 12 July 2021, the shares in Vow will commerce unique of rights (ex.date) to the consideration shares in VGM.
VGM will from Monday 12 July 2021 commerce underneath the ticker “VGM” on Euronext Growth Oslo. Trading in the VGM shares will begin prior to supply of such shares to eligible shareholders’ VPS accounts. Trades throughout this era till supply of the shares to eligible shareholders’ VPS accounts shall be settled on a T+2 foundation.
Please observe that the dates set out herein are topic to the Demerger being registered with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises and in the VPS, respectively, on 9 July 2021. Should such registrations not happen for any motive, all dates referred to herein shall be topic to change. The Company will publish a inventory alternate announcement upon completion of the registration of the Demerger with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises and in the VPS.
For extra info, please contact
Erik Magelssen, CFO, Vow ASA
Tel: +47 928 88 728
Email: [email protected]
Vow and its subsidiaries Scanship and Etia are enthusiastic about stopping air pollution. The firm’s world main options convert biomass and waste into precious sources and generate clear power for a variety of industries.
Cruise ships on each ocean have Vow expertise inside which processes waste and purifies wastewater. Fish farmers are adopting comparable options, and public utilities and industries use our options for sludge processing, waste administration and biogas manufacturing on land.
With superior applied sciences and options, Vow turns waste into biogenetic fuels to assist decarbonise trade and convert plastic waste into gas, clear power, and high-value pyro carbon. The options are scalable, standardised, patented, and totally documented, and the corporate’s functionality to ship is effectively confirmed. They are key to finish waste and cease air pollution.
Located in Oslo, the mother or father firm Vow ASA is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker VOW).
This info is topic to the disclosure necessities pursuant to the Continuing Obligations for Issuers of Shares in accordance with Oslo Rule Book II – Issuer Rules.