Litmus, the chief in email marketing, immediately broadcasts its plan for Litmus Live 2021, the premier convention for entrepreneurs, from CMOs, VPs, and administrators to electronic mail advertising strategists, copywriters, designers, and builders. The sixth installment of the annual occasion will happen all through three days, from September 27 to September 29, each on-line and in-person at Westin Copley Place in Boston, MA.
The convention will encompass over 50 periods and 4 workshops educating attendees on accelerating advertising’s strongest channel: electronic mail. According to Litmus’s 2020 State of Email, Fall Edition, for each greenback manufacturers put money into electronic mail advertising, they obtain $36 in return. At Litmus Live, entrepreneurs will discover ways to optimize their electronic mail program and leverage an email-first strategy: using electronic mail as an accelerator, converter, and relationship-builder.
Attendees will hear from the perfect and brightest within the advertising business, meet and community with different electronic mail visionaries and leaders, and uncover methods to join electronic mail again to different channels for a seamless cross-channel technique. Keynote audio system embody Scott Stratten, Ann Handley, Angela Connor, Shama Hyder and Andrea Fryrear:
- Stratten helps corporations, akin to PepsiCo, Century 21, and Microsoft, see themselves by means of a brand new lens together with his “unmarketing” views and vanguard strategy to constructing buyer relationships.
- Handley is a best-selling creator who was named certainly one of seven folks shaping trendy advertising by IBM.
- Connor, founding father of Change Agent Communications, authored “18 Rules of Community Engagement,” hosts the “Now Look Inward” podcast, and pens a weekly publication that evokes and strikes ladies to motion.
- Hyder, CEO of Zen Media and a visionary strategist for the digital age, authored “The Zen of Social Media Marketing” and “Momentum: How to Propel Your Marketing and Transform Your Brand within the Digital Age.”
- Fryrear is the president and co-founder of AgileSherpas and creator of “Mastering Marketing Agility.”
“There’s quite a lot of change within the electronic mail advertising business proper now, and it’ll quickly impression each model and marketer,” stated Melissa Sargeant, CMO of Litmus. “Marketers have to be geared up to not solely deal with these modifications however thrive with them. Sessions and workshops at Litmus Live 2021 will present attendees with the required insights to unlock desired leads to our current and future advertising panorama.”
In addition to the occasion’s keynote audio system, workshops shall be held on matters like creating and maximizing high-performance emails, reinventing and refreshing electronic mail workflow, optimizing lifecycle and retention electronic mail applications, and leveraging interactive emails. Attendees can even hear from entrepreneurs, doing work for manufacturers akin to Target, WBUR, and Squarespace. Other audio system embody:
- Melissa Sargeant, CMO, Litmus
- Val Geisler, buyer evangelist, Klaviyo
- Alice Li, workers engineer, Squarespace
- Meagan McGinnis, senior editor, Newsletters at WBUR
- Dan Oshinsky, founder, Inbox Collective
- Kristin Bond, Women of Email
- Chad White, head of analysis, Oracle Marketing Consulting
- Elliot Ross, CEO, Taxi for Email
Tickets are presently on sale for each in-person and livestream entry and might be bought on-line.
This follows Litmus’s announcement of its new electronic mail analytics answer, Integrated Insights Report. For extra data on Litmus and its electronic mail advertising options, go to litmus.com. To hold up to date with Litmus Live 2021 updates and to register for the occasion, go to litmus.com/convention.