Security agency VPS has been shortlisted in three classes within the prestigious Construction News Specialists Awards
Three judges panels have every shortlisted VPS for separate classes within the prestigious Construction News Specialists Awards:
- Equipment Specialist of the Year, for its security zone crew’s work serving to to maintain roadworkers secure and visitors flowing with wi-fi CCTV towers and variable message indicators.
- Tackling Climate Change – for introducing the game-changing ECO Tower that permits wi-fi CCTV tower methods to function on solar energy
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Excellence – for demonstrating a rare dedication to company-wide well being and security coaching, implementing a raft of recent initiatives which have reached and impacted on each member of employees
“For our employees to be recognised for his or her dedication and dedication by impartial assessors may be very rewarding,” stated Luke Staton, newly appointed managing director UK and Ireland, for the VPS Group.
“Shortlisted for 3 awards by the judging panels makes me very proud to be becoming a member of this crew, and reinforces the corporate’s ethos that VPS actually does make a distinction for all our purchasers. Any potential buyer on the market deciding on their trusted security partner can even use this third-party validation to assist their selection.”
VPS believes that key to its persevering with success in offering security companies is its distinctive Intelligent Triple Protection for its purchasers, that ensures every obtain a tailored best-fit resolution for his or her security wants:
- PHYSICAL PROTECTION: utilising conventional bodily safety options such as metal panels and doorways
- MONITORED TECHNOLOGY: wi-fi alarms, cameras, sensors, CCTV tower expertise, with 24/7 distant monitoring
- HUMAN INTERVENTION: manned guarding, inspections, and safety via use (“Property Guardians”)
The awards winners might be selected 19 October, on the historic 18th Century Brewery in Chiswell Street, London.
Notes for editors:
VPS secures greater than 50,000 properties and employs greater than 1,200 employees in places throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
It specialises in securing, sustaining and managing vacant property throughout a variety of buyer and industry sectors.
Core constructing companies cowl the vacant, unoccupied and void property lifecycle from an preliminary danger evaluation, to security, together with guarding, monitoring, clearing, cleansing, upkeep and preparation.
These companies defend properties in opposition to unauthorised entry and quite a lot of hazards such as arson, theft, squatting and unauthorised occupation.
For extra data name Brenda Mathis +44(0)77 222 82 946