ALEXANDRIA, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 19, 2021–
More than ever, human useful resource professionals play an integral position in our nation’s workforce, main the cost to assist organizations navigate a altering office. Today, SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) launched the SHRM Executive Network, a non-public, world collective of CHROs and HR enterprise companions at mid-market and huge enterprises influencing human capital.
“We have reached a pivotal second for HR executives as corporations start to reset for a post-pandemic future,” mentioned Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP, SHRM President and CEO. “It’s as much as HR government leaders to design our workforces for the approaching years. The SHRM Executive Network will assist ship larger HR innovation and greatest practices from the very prime degree of HR.”
The SHRM Executive Network launched with the announcement of a brand new Executive Council, which met nearly for the primary time at this time and convenes CHROs from organizations together with Microsoft, Mastercard, and Chipotle to discover urgent office points and elevate the HR career. The Executive Council will present perception on rising enterprise methods and fee analysis to additional form the world of labor as we all know it. Their efforts will inform the SHRM Executive Network because it provides CHROs and HR enterprise companions with a aggressive benefit by way of entry to thought management, proprietary sources and an elite community of world trade executives.
“To reshape the way forward for work, HR is tackling essentially the most urgent points dealing with our workforce,” mentioned Sean Sullivan, SHRM-SCP, SHRM Chief Human Resources Officer. “Through the SHRM Executive Network and the Executive Council, SHRM is in lockstep with HR leaders of their mission to enhance our workplaces. We have the great alternative to raise the HR career and supply perception and steerage that can assist construct a greater world of labor.”
Members of the SHRM Executive Council embody:
- Laszlo Bock, (Executive-in-Residence) CEO & co-founder, Humu and former Senior Vice President of People Operations, Google
- Marissa Andrada, Chief Diversity, Inclusion and People Officer, Chipotle
- Peter Fasolo, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Michael Fraccaro, Chief People Officer, Mastercard
- Katy Fink, Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Stryker
- Diane Gherson, Former Chief Human Resources Officer, IBM and Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School
- Beth Grous, Chief People Officer, Tripadvisor
- Ed Hodge, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Trinity Health
- Kathleen Hogan, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Microsoft
- Leena Nair, Chief Human Resources Officer, Unilever
- Eric Severson, Executive Vice President and Chief People & Belonging Officer, Neiman Marcus Group
- Peter Cappelli, George W. Taylor Professor of Management and Education and Director of the Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
The Council will likely be led by Executive-in-Residence, Laszlo Bock, CEO & co-founder of Humu and former Senior Vice President of People Operations at Google.
“Over the previous 12 months, we’ve seen firsthand how HR has turn out to be a crucial and strategic companion to the CEO,” mentioned Bock. “It’s extra essential than ever for HR leaders to share insights and be taught from one another to make sure that our workplaces are equitable and inclusive. With tradition as a prime precedence for many CEOs, SHRM’s Executive Council helps organizational leaders drive significant, lasting enhancements inside their organizations.”
For extra data on the SHRM Executive Network, go to shrm.org/executive.
About SHRM Executive Network
As the voice of all issues work, employees and the office, SHRM is the foremost professional, convener and thought chief on points impacting at this time’s evolving workplaces. With 300,000+ HR and enterprise government members in 165 nations, SHRM impacts the lives of greater than 115 million employees and households globally. More than 95% of the Fortune 500 depend on SHRM members to drive their folks and technique. The SHRM Executive Network is a vetted, personal collective of CHROs and VPs at mid-market and huge enterprises who affect human capital. Learn extra at shrm.org/executive & linkedin.com/company/shrmexecutivenetwork/
View supply model on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210519005878/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA VIRGINIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSULTING OTHER RETAIL MANUFACTURING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER HEALTH HEALTH OTHER MANUFACTURING RETAIL OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES FINANCE
SOURCE: Society for Human Resource Management
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/19/2021 03:30 PM/DISC: 05/19/2021 03:32 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.