Today, Conan Exiles gamers have a brand new replace to put in. Conan Exiles replace 2.3.1 fixes some annoying bugs whereas including a brand new approach to get Fast Elevators.
Conan Exiles is a survival recreation that initially launched back in 2017 within the early entry section on Steam. With practically a yr of content material assist, the sport exited the early entry section in 2018 by celebrating its launch on PS4 and Xbox One. Since then, Funcom has rolled out a number of quality-of-life enhancements and content-rich updates for the sport.
The newest replace of the sport targets the PC model. While fixing numerous bugs from completely different sections of the sport together with Combat and Crafting, replace 2.3.1 additionally introduces a brand new approach to acquire Colored Candles and Fast Elevators within the recreation.
Conan Exiles Update 2.3.1 – Patch Notes
- Rejoice! The Fast Elevators and Colored Candles can now be obtained from the Library of Esoteric Knowledge on the Exiled Lands.
- Fixed a false constructive spot inside the anti-undermesh instrument at Scuttler’s Shortcut.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger some new objects to vanish from the Artisan bench after the participant dies.
- The Voidforge Battle Axe, Voidforge Sword, and Voidforge Shield now dismantle into the right supplies.
- Katana combos can now be carried out by alternating between gentle and heavy combos.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger the Iron Leg-Hold lure’s placement brush to cripple and harm gamers.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger Wreckages to alter their HP values after a server or session restart.
- Eldarium chests ought to not change their HP values after a server or session restart.
- Fixed different cases the place positioned buildings and placeables modified their names and/or values after a server or session restart
Terrain and Environment Fixes
- It ought to now be simpler to work together with pedestals within the Voidforge.
- Fixed a meteor touchdown placement at one of many new Siptah camps.
UI and Text Fixes
- All placeables from “Nordheimer Shelvings” and “Nordheimer Walls” Feats ought to not have placeholder names after being positioned on a Dedicated Server.
- Harpy’s Daggers ought to now have their very own stock icon.
Conan Exiles is now accessible on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The developer, Funcom, has not defined something about the way forward for the sport with the arrival of the ninth-gen consoles but.