Below are 10 hospitals and health systems that posted job listings seeking vice presidents during the last few weeks.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from online job seeker websites.
1. Grady Health System (Atlanta) seeks a vp of doctor income cycle.
2. Sunrise Hospital (Las Vegas) seeks a vp of emergency companies.
3. Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis) seeks a vp of hospital operations.
4. Larkin Community Hospital (Miami) seeks a vp for analysis and tutorial affairs.
5. Ocala (Fla.) Regional Medical Center seeks a vp of cardiovascular companies.
6. CHI Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center (Houston) seeks a vp of surgical companies operations.
7. Sentara CarePlex Hospital (Hampton, Va.) seeks a vp of medical affairs.
8. Henrico Doctors’ Hospital (Richmond, Va.) seeks a vp of ladies’s companies.
9. West Florida Hospital (Pensacola) seeks a vp of high quality.
10. Sky Ridge Medical Center (Lone Tree, Colo.) seeks a vp of high quality.
More articles on management and administration:
How Avera Health CEO overcomes distractions to connecting with employees
Corner Office: St. Tammany CEO Joan Coffman on navigating change and leading with integrity
‘The question is not if, but when’: World leaders call for treaty to fight future pandemics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2021. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content material? View our insurance policies by clicking here.